BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 13 September 2014

CHAMBER CHOIR

CHAMBER CHOIR IS BACK! REHEARSALS ARE ON WEDNESDAY (8.15) AND FRIDAY (8.25) MORNINGS. 

 

Lyrics

(First Section) I see trees of green,
red roses too,
I see them bloom,
for me and you.
And I think to myself,
What a wonderful world

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day,
the dark sacred night
And I think to myself,
What a wonderful world.

(Second section) The colours of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also in the faces of people passin' by
I see friends holding  hands saying, 'how do you do'
They're really saying 'I love you'

I hear babies cry,
(ooo, ooo)I watch them grow
They'll learn much more, than I'll ever know
And I think to myself,
What a wonderful word

Yes, I think to myself,
What a wonderful world.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHAMBER CHOIR VIDEOS
Soprano Part (Top Part)

Soprano (Second section to the end)

Mezzo Soprano (Middle Part) First Section


Mezzo Soprano- Second Section to the end 




Alto Part (Bottom Part)- First Section
 


Alto Part (Bottom Part)- Second Section

0 comments: